Stamping Smiles Thanks for Caring VIDEO Class
Do you ever find yourself in need of a sympathy card and do not have any on hand?
Would you like to learn how to make 8 different sympathy card designs from one inexpensive stamp set?
Would you like sympathy cards that are quick to make but still look elegant?
If yes, you will most definitely want to take the
Stamping Smiles Thanks for Caring
(View Instructions Demonstrated Exclusively Online)
The Stamping Smiles Thanks for
Caring VIDEO Class uses
the 2011 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Mini
Catalog Thanks for Caring stamp set* and
Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper for
all 8 sympathy cards.
The Stampin’ Up! Thanks for Caring stamp set was a limited-edition stamp set and no longer available for purchase. If you do not have the set, you can use an alternate stamp set.
Eight fast, yet still fabulous, card designs
from one stamp set! I design and prepare the
projects. You just add the
Thanks for Caring stamp set, ink and few
accessories (listed below).
With the Stamping Smiles Thanks for Caring VIDEO Class you get
- Exclusive video access to the demonstrations of each of the eight (8) sympathy cards. Every step of the making of the cards are shown! No step is prepared ahead of time; the cards are demonstrated in real time.
- The eight (8) Thanks for Caring card materials* are cut and prepared for you. Save time and the hassle of all the measuring and cutting! You deserve to be spoiled!
- The prepared Thanks for Caring card kits are mailed to your mailbox and not your inbox. No need to use up all your expensive color ink printing color photos and directions!
- Card stock measurements sheet for each sympathy card included! If you needed, you can send your sympathy cards right away! You will have the measurements and exclusive access to the videos to make more.
With the Stamping Smiles
Thanks for Caring VIDEO Class,
you stamp when you are ready!
Stamp on your schedule, not mine!
Here are the top three reasons you will love the Stamping Smiles Thanks for Caring VIDEO Class!
- No directions to read!
- I have heard it said over and over, “If you show me, I can do it.” I show you every step!
- It is better than having me demonstrate in person!
- You can watch the videos over and over, pause, rewind and stop when it suits you!
- Access the exclusive video demonstrations over and over!
- Mailed your card? No problem. Watch the video and let me demonstrate it again for you!
Stamping Smiles Thanks for Caring VIDEO,
now for only $20 plus shipping!
Class kits mailed to U.S. addresses only.
Scroll down for VIDEO ONLY option; available to those outside the U.S.
After your order is placed for the Stamping Smiles Thanks for Caring VIDEO Class, your class materials will be prepared and mailed to you. The videos are stored on a password protected website. You will be provided with the link to the hidden website. Your purchase of the VIDEO class is for you only, you are not permitted to share the link with anyone else.
*Listed below are the additional materials I used to create the eight (8) Thanks for Caring cards.
For each of the eight Thanks for Caring cards, you will need
Additional stamping supplies to complete the cards as demonstrated in the videos:
Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Write Marker (So Saffron would do in a pinch)
3/16″ Corner Rounder Punch (would be fine without)
Eyelet Border Punch (could substitute another border punch)
Scallop Trim Border Punch (can substitute another border punch)
Order any of the stamping supplies you will need on my online ordering website www.stampinsmiles.stampinup.net.
Just want to watch the videos and prepare
all the class projects yourself? Order the
Stampin’ Smiles Thanks for Caring VIDEO
ONLY Class for $9.95!
No class materials included. Video instructions only.
VIDEO ONLY classes can be purchased outside the U.S.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.